- Industry professionals are regularly invited on campus to speak to students about their experiences and the realities of working in their chosen industry
- In addition to this, employers also reach out to us directly to inquire about visiting our campus to speak to students about their company and work placement opportunities
- We provide interested employers with an event proposal template. We use this to learn more about your company and the goals of your on-campus visit
- If you and your organization are interested in coming to speak on campus, you can contact us via CareerConnect
Program Advisory Committees
- Program Advisory Committees are one of our best resources in ensuring we are providing students with a comprehensive education in-pace with industry practices
- All Program Advisory Candidates are referred by a Humber Faculty or Staff Member, such as a Placement Advisor
- Referrals are sent to the Program Coordinator and Associate Dean for assessment
- If you are an industry professional and are interested in joining a Program Advisory Committee, please follow the link below to learn more about the roles and responsibilities of this position
Along with Applied Research & Innovation, the Faculty of Business is piloting Riipen, a new tool to make it easier for educators to embed industry projects and live case studies directly in curriculum.
Ginger Grant, PhD.
Applied Research and Innovation
Scholarships & Giving
- Your investment in Humber is so important to us. You help make Humber a great place for our students to learn, grow and thrive. Whether you’re an individual, corporation, foundation, or industry partner; we are here to work with you to make sure your support accomplishes what matters most to you.
- Networking events are an invaluable experience for both students and industry partners. Students are able to gain a wealth of information and industry contacts by connecting with employers and professionals. Similarly, employers are able to discover talented students who could be perfect candidates for a work placement or job opportunity
- We regularly hosts networking events and industry panels, and our Fall Career Fair is also an excellent way to connect with students?
Centres of Innovation
Humber’s network of Centres of Innovation (COIs) bring together interdisciplinary teams of faculty, students, and partners to solve complex, real-world problems.
Centre for Entrepreneurship (CfE)
The Centre for Entrepreneurship (CfE) is a student-focused, on-campus destination for everyone who wants to explore the world of entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship. The CfE offers specialized experiential learning opportunities which stimulate new ways of thinking and support the unique goals of entrepreneurs, as well as spaces for individuals to meet, collaborate and create.
Acting Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship